VintageSkittelzVintageSkittelz

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

{dj-N} Nexus 2 {dj-N} Nexus 2

I think I've heard the melody before. You steal it?

Green Space Green Space

Fucken nice. Good quality, well put-together song. I listened to the two other songs u uploaded and you seem to have amazing potential.

ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX) ParagonX9 /Chaos Fantasy(RMX)

Absolutely and 100% love it. You have not only captured the original song's masterfully designed feeling, but reimagined and added so much more. On top of that, I haven't heard this tune in years, and you literally made my eyes glaze over with tears of nostalgia. I didn't know that could happen. Thank you for creating this. You have reminded me of how beautiful music can be, and also let every other person who will ever listen to this feel the same way I do right now.
You're a legend.

Djjaner responds:

Thank you very much for your amazing review. :) I like it.

Psilocybin Mushrooms REMIX Psilocybin Mushrooms REMIX

This is sick as shit, but i would give it the extra 0.5 stars if the bass at the drop was a little more prevalent. It seems to be hidden a little bit too much. Apart from that it is really cool and doesn't get boring at ANY point in the song, which I believe is a major achievement for any song over 4 minutes.
PS. If you would be kind enough to check out one or both of the two mostly unfinished songs I've uploaded, which in no form reach the level of yours, it would be more than appreciated.